Shipping & Delivery
- Standard delivery is FREE for all orders
- Delivery estimates:
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC metro: 2-4 business days
- SA and TAS metro: 3-5 business days
- WA, NT metro: 5-8 business days
- All regional areas: add 2-4 business days to metro estimates (deliveries may be made to the closest post office for some regional locations)
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Requests for delivery on specific days cannot be guaranteed when standard shipping is selected, however we will always do our best to aim for delivery on the requested date.
- Sydney Pick Up from office address is FREE.
- Please select at checkout preferred pick up day
- Once an order is placed, Parcelle will contact you via email supplied to arrange pick up Day/Time
- Office suburb is Marrickville, NSW, 2204
Next Day Delivery
- Available for Sydney, Canberra, Woollongong, Newcastle, Gosford, Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Adelaide, Perth for $35.00
- Orders placed before 11am Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be delivered on the following business day.
- Only available to choose at checkout prior to 1pm AEST on business days.
- Not available to PO Box or Parcel Locker addresses.
Please note that Parcelle can not be held responsible for postage delays that occur after your order has left our care.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
In the event that your Parcelle giftbox or its contents arrive damaged or faulty, we will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit depending on the extent of the damage. We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product. If it is necessary for the product to be sent back to us due to damage or being faulty, we will email you a return label to cover the cost of the shipping. We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit for any product that has been dispatched for more than 100 days
Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or Paypal account used.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if they don’t meet the conditions above.
- Most hospitals have specific guidelines regarding delivery of gifts to patients – it is advisable to contact the specific hospital in advance to find out how their deliveries are received (eg. deliver to loading dock, leave with reception).
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the recipient – bed/room number, ward name/number, full name and street address of hospital – and ensure that the name on the delivery address matches the name under which the patient is registered at the hospital.
- Please note that if a parcel needs to be sent to an alternative address due to the patient already being discharged, an applicable redelivery fee will be passed on to the sender.
All orders are dispatched from our office in Marrickville, NSW, 2204